Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Getting started...

So, that's what I'm up to just getting started. Getting everything set up for the big trip, taking off on January 11th...getting the blog set up, finding someone to sublet my place and filling up my i-pod with the necessary music!!

Where am I going you ask?

Well I'm finally at a place in my life where I feel like everything is sorta taken care of and I can finally ask myself "What do I want?". Not only that but I'm actually in a position to answer back with a real sense of clarity.

So, I've decided that I'm giving up the joby job and taking off for three months.
I'm heading back to Costa Rica and Nicaragua for a month, then off to Nepal for a 6 day meditation retreat at a Buddhist monastery and as scared as I am of traveling India alone I would totally regret it if I didn't hit up New Dehli after.

The last two years I was working on this dating book entitled, " Dating advice from two tattooed chicks who are currently single and not dating", I was telling a friend that I'd actually picked up the project again and he suggested that because I was taking this trip I should really start a blog and sorta fuse the two... never tried a blog before but thought I'd give it a go.....



No comments:

Post a Comment